Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

    (Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Author Message
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Matt braley

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 10:45 pm:   

I can't find the rubber cups that go in the Scrambler master and slave cylinders. I have a model 1000. They look like jack seals. Most are 1/2 in. with a hole in the center, and 2 are larger. Please help me if you know where I can find these. Thanks, Matt Braley