Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

    (Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Author Message
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John G. Herman
New member
Username: Johnnygeep

Post Number: 5
Registered: 10-2007

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Monday, October 15, 2007 - 12:44 pm:   

I did a little checking about this when I bought my Conquest last winter. There are some counties, Dent and some others, that will give you an ATV road permit. This gives you some sort of license to ride on public roads. I made a couple calls to the courthouses but didn't get much info. Maybe I could look into this again.