Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

    (Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Author Message
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Michael Bookwalter
New member
Username: Runningwstorms

Post Number: 4
Registered: 03-2006
Posted From:

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2006 - 06:48 pm:   

What papers are you referring too, that I should get? Could you send me a copy?

Thanks again!

PS. I don't use mine on the lake but to cross small lake arms from time to time. Usually, I'm just running around on open State land around the lake, and have yet to run across a forrest ranger or Army Corp. person.
As far as registering as a boat, my Bigfoot is only about 6' long. Boat registrations start at 10' from what I have heard. Do you know something different about this? + I do not have an outboard mounted let alone bought at this time, as buying a bigfoot put me back quite a bit already.

PSS...What are the requirements if any for our vehicles to run at Deepwater? Do we need helmets, and the orange Diamonds and flags mounted? Or are there no requirements/rules?

I did find out that in order to run on "any" road, the saftey diamond signs and flags + tail-lights are required in MO, but that is all the info I could find so far. Is this true to your understanding?

Thanks again for any/all info you can provide about these questions.

Happy Trails!